Our Region is filled with remarkable people who through their leadership improve the world around them. These community leaders are humble, hardworking and inspire us to pursue our dreams and help others. Just as Calista works to protect the Region’s traditional values, these leaders showcase the beauty of our culture and people. Through our scholarship programs, internships and other benefits we hope to inspire future leaders and help them achieve success.
Leaders from the Region
- January 2016 - Vernon Chimegalrea
- February 2016 - Mike Williams, Sr.
- March/April 2016 - Mike Mcintyre
- May 2016 - Cyndi Reeves
- June/July 2016 - Audrey Leary
- January 2015 - Donna Bach
- February 2015 - Valerie Davidson
- March 2015 - Carl T. Jack
- April 2015 - Dendra Chavez
- June/July 2015 - Kelsey Wallace
- August/September 2015 - Shareholder Award Recipients
- October 2015 - Deborah Vo, Rural Outreach Coordinator For U.S. Senator Lisa Murkowski
- November 2015 - Byron Nicholai, Roger Lang Youth Leadership Award Recipient
- December 2015 - Emily Tyrrell, MBA, Director Of Sustainability At First Alaskans Institute and Board Member Of Forget-Me-Not, Inc.
- January/February 2014 – Deborah Friday, Chevak Traditional Council
- March 2014 - Nancy Andrew, CEO Saint Mary’s Native Corporation
- April 2014 - Chief Warrant Officer Travis Wolf
- May/June 2014 - Kotlik Search and Rescue
- July 2014 - Nelson Island School Students
- August 2014 - Shareholder Award Winners
- September/October 2014 - Lucy Sparck
- November/ December 2014 - JNYO Coach Tommy Bayayok