April 7, 2017
Congrats! Nearly 9,000 complete new Shareholder enrollment applications were submitted by the end of the day on April 3, 2017.
This is the third round drawing with 25 cash prizes of $100.00 each. To qualify for this round, eligible applicants must have submitted complete applications by 11:59.59pm on April 3. Applications submitted with assistance of Calista's traveling enrollment teams also qualified. Winners were drawn earlier this week and all have been notified. Winners for the first round and second round have already been announced.
Enrollment is available for eligible Descendants of original Calista Shareholders and those who were eligible but missed enrollment back in 1971. The next drawing will be held for all eligible, completed applications submitted by the end of the day on May 1, 2017. All enrollment applications submitted prior to this point are also included. There will be 25 prizes of $50.00 each.
There will be a fifth and final drawing for all eligible enrollment applications submitted by June 2. Five winners will each receive $1,000.00.
For more information go to www.calistacorp.com/enroll, or call Calista at 1-800-277-5516, 907-275-2900 (Anchorage) or 907-543-5420 (Bethel).
The winners for the first round are as follows (alphabetical order by first name):
- Ariel Wassillie (parent Eliza Wassillie) (Nunapitchuk)
- Audrey Landlord (Mountain Village)
- Cheyenne Steeves (parent Amanda Simeon) (Aniak)
- Daniel White (parent Liane White) (Bethel)
- Dayna Joe (parent Inez Smith) (Hooper Bay)
- Diane Stephanoff (Russian Mission)
- Emma Albert (Kipnuk)
- Hazel Pitka (parent Martina Pitka) (Napaskiak)
- Isabel Thomas (parent Carla Thomas) (Kyle, Texas)
- Jaevia Joe (parent Faith Joe) (Hooper Bay)
- Jolene Miller (Woodbridge, Virginia)
- Jonathan Wassillie (Nunapitchuk)
- Kaemon Amik (parent Brian Amik) (Bethel)
- Kayla Kiunya (parent Pauline Kiunya) (Kipnuk)
- Krystin Matthias (parent Annette Okitkun) (Kotlik)
- LaKesha Lupie (parent Florence Sam) (Bethel)
- Madeline Krenz (parent Kendra Kenz) (Kongiganak)
- Riasa Nook (parent Matrona Evan) (Lower Kalskag)
- Riley Howard (parent Bertha Howard) (Kwethluk)
- Samuel Holmberg (parent Anastasia Holmberg) (Upper Kalskag)
- Stephen Bavilla (Napaskiak)
- Theodore Williams (Akiak)
- Theresa Matthias (Kotlik)
- Violet Henry (parent Thelma Henry) (Toksook Bay)