Original: December 30, 2016
Updated: March 3, 2017
Camai! Calista Corporation is now providing and accepting enrollment applications from Descendants of original Calista Shareholders and Alaska Natives who were eligible to enroll as Shareholders in 1971 but did not. We have opened enrollment for these two new classes of shares. We anticipate that new stock will be issued in December 2017.
The quickest option is to apply is online. Fillable PDF applications are now posted. A paper application can be requested from the Enrollment Team.
Visit www.calistacorp.com/enroll for all the latest information and news. Get details on:
- Eligibility Criteria
- Necessary Verification Documents
- How to Apply
- Cash Drawings
- And more
For all current Shareholders and future Shareholders, we at Calista encourage each of you to be engaged. Stay up to date on Calista's activities and keep informed by visiting this website and our Facebook page. And when the time comes, vote for the Annual Meeting of Shareholders. Voting information is provided to each voting Shareholder every year.
Piurcii and God bless.
Did you know?
- Fillable and downloadable applications are now available. They are posted on our website's enrollment page
- The Potential Shareholder Contact Form from 2016 is NOT an application form. All eligible persons need to complete the application process that began January 2017
- October 2017: At a regularly scheduled Board of Directors meeting, the Board will adopt, consider and vote on a Resolution to accept new Shareholders
- December 2017: If the Resolution is approved by the Board, issuance begins for verified and approved applicants for Class C and Class D shares
- Spring 2018: If approved by the Board, the first dividend distribution with all Class A and Class B Shareholders PLUS all Class C and Class D Shareholders
- Visit www.calistacorp.com/enroll for all the latest information and news